10 April 2012

Prisoner

This is not exactly (well anything like) what I had intended on posting up this week....

Over the Easter long weekend The Guild hosted a speed build with the theme being "Prisoner". There were basically no limitations but it had to have at least 2 figures in it.

I looked through all my stuff, and the only "Prisoner" related stuff I could come up with came from this Revell soft plastic infantry box:

Photobucket

Three figures really suited what I had in mind - which was a prisoner (obviously) being lead by an armed soldier -
Photobucket
- to an officer like figure for questioning
Photobucket
(PHOTOS COURTESY OF THE EXCELLENT PLASTIC SOLDIER REVIEW WEBSITE)

Due to the nature of the German figures I decided to title my entry as "Person of Interest" - somewhere in Bosnia-Herzegovina.

So without further stalling - this is how it turned out:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all for now - hope you all had a great Easter break

Have fun...

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment