17 September 2012

More Revell Leopard 1A5s

Originally I had planned to have these two Revell Leopard 1A5's finished for the Guild 2012 Task 4 Build, but alas that wasn't to be.  What it did mean though is that I have managed to finish them early on in the timeframe for Task 5 - so I should be able to get a few more Cold War goodies done before the end of November.

These Leo's are part of a commission for Simon and I literally finished them and headed over to his place to deliver them, along with the two Marders.  Before I left I tried to take some quick photos with my camera, but it had run out of battery power, so I had to turn to the ipad for the photos.  So they're not great...  One day I really will try and sort out the best settings for my camera...

Anyway - here are the pics:









Picked a few really nice things from Simon's in return for these guys - I'm sure they'll appear on the blog at some point in the future.

Have fun

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment