28 November 2012

Liebster Awards

 First up a big thank you to Andy from Cold War Gamer for nominating this blog for the Liebster Award.  Its much appreciated and to be nominated from such a great blog made me feel very chuffed indeed.
Here are the Liebster rules as I got them from Cold War Gamer.

Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it to you.


Pass the award to your top 5 favourite blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.

Sit back and bask in that warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing that you have just made someone's day!

So... onto my nominations.  I'm guessing I can't nominate  Cold War Gamer (which is a pity) so here they are:  

Move to Contact - a blog written by Warwick Kinrade, the author of the game "Kampfgruppe Normandy" and the newly released game "Battlegroup: Kursk" which has rekindled my interest in WW2 Eastern Front gaming - and pushed me to start collecting a (small - hah!) Russian Force.  I should be cursing him!  

WW20mm - a blog by Piers brand, an unbelievably good (and ridiculously fast) painter, writer & photo-taker of excellent AARs on The Guild, No. 1 helper/pusher/question answerer on BGK - and a very nice bloke to deal with.  

Winter of '79 - written by Mark, this blog really was the first inspiration by me to start my own blog.  Full of great ideas and really useful gems (and things I'd still like to work out how to do) this is one of the few blogs I turn to regularly.  

Musings from the Warp - I've only discovered this blog recently having seen so of his beautiful work on the Guild.  Models that make you weep at your own efforts, but a nice guy - willing to share his knowledge and skill.  

Stopping the Red Tide - Wargaming in 15mm - I had to get at least one dedicated Cold War blog into the mix, didn't I.  Another fairly new blog but man - it's exploded into a great little resource and is well worth a detailed look.  Full marks for setting up a Cold War campaign too in my book.   So thanks to all of these blogs for making my day each time they update!  Carry on blogging!   Richard

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, I love flicking through the different blogs people recommend in these award posts!

    ReplyDelete