02 April 2013

The curse of the W-I-P!

Well the work-in-progress curse has struck again.  I have only until next Monday to complete the Recreate a photo build and two things have happened:

1.  I've ordered this promodeller weathering wash product from Hong Kong




But unfortunately it has not arrived yet... but you may still find the youtube clip useful.

2.  My 10 yr old grandson is arriving tomorrow to spend a week with us - so I see very little chance of getting any modelling done anyway!  Still - I'm very happy to be able to spend some quality time with him.

So... I will finish this build eventually - I'm learning lots about dealing with planes which will be useful in the future... and I've always wanted to do this kind of thing anyway.

Tonight I'll add in a couple of W-I-P pics...

Thanks

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment