18 May 2016

Straight into it... Arctic Front project start

So just to keep myself pushed in the right direction - I went out into the garage and picked out four helicopters that will go to the fron to the queue.


The Sea King/Commando's need very little work - I just need to get rid of the IFOR markings and extend the tiger stripes in their place.  The Wessex and Ka-25 look like they will need complete make-overs.


I also have a few 1-tonne Land Rovers to get finished:


And of course a couple of Scorpions to add to my completed Scimitars


So a bit of work to get on with - and that's excluding the figures...

Onwards and upwards

Richard



6 comments:

  1. This is making really interesting reading. Can I ask what ruleset you will use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can! I use my own home-brew variant of the Battlegroup system with lists I've created. Seems to work well IMHO!

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea for a project. Have you seen that there is a skirmish scenario book on a similar subject matter available through Wargames Vault?

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes- seen it but not gotten around to getting it yet. I really should...

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing how this project pans out - good luck with staying focused!

    ReplyDelete